Donate your TIME...
Volunteering is a valuable use of your time! We at CLC sincerely appreciate your donation of time. Together, as a community, we can all work together to solve the issues of the community.
If you are willing to donate some of your time, please consider carefully what days you have the most time available. You also may want to consider the following questions:
- When are you the most alert and capable of learning new information from us?
- When are you the most able to teach others what you know or to transfer to others the new information you will learn?
- When are you in your best moods and able to share of the best parts of yourself?
- Are some days always better than others?
- Do you seem to prefer mornings or afternoons?
See the "Talents" sub page for specific ways you can donate time and put your talents to use at the CLC. You may also let us know if you are interested in sharing your testimony and support with other clients. This can be an extremely valuable way to help many others.
Christian Legal Collaborative... helping our community with the help of our community--the whole community.