Christian Legal Collaborative, Inc.
*See "Services" for Community Education Opportunities (CEOs) /clinics. Sign up on "Contact Us" page.*
Thank you for visiting our page. CLC runs almost entirely on volunteer power, although we are seeking grants to employ our Executive Director / Senior Attorney full-time. Until CLC is fully funded, we can only offer limited CEOs /clinics at our temporary host sites, as well as limited opportunities for individual client education and representation. To find what services are available to you or your clients, please see our "Services" section. To sign up or ask questions, please submit the form on our "Contact Us" page.
You can increase the affordability, availability, and quality of our services; by donating your time, talent, and treasure. To find out more, please see our "Sponsorship" section, or go to the "Donate Now" page. CLC is an affiliate of Christian Legal Society, Inc., and through this affiliation with CLS we have received 501c3 coverage and much necessary information, mentoring, and other support. If you are able, please consider supporting them as well! They are a national organization supporting Christian Legal Aid organizations.
As mentioned above, we are looking to employ our Executive Director / Senior Attorney full-time in the future, and ask for you to go to the "Donate Now" page or contact us if you have a grant or private donation that can help with that. Among other things, a full-time Director /Attorney will allow us to:
- Educate more low to modest income persons on a individual basis and take on more full representation cases.
- Manage permanent site(s), where more legal staff and other volunteers are invited to assist persons and walk-in help can be provided. (Thank you to our current host sites!)
- Establish a set schedule of hours at each location.
- Open a quality center for legal education and technological assistance. (Extremely limited resources are available now, more funds are needed to update technology and legal resources.)
- Expand the legal and geographic areas in which we can assist.
- Respond more quickly to community stakeholders.
- Work in partnership with our stakeholders to build better programs.
- Offer enhanced mentoring programs to local law students, paralegals, and others looking for extern and volunteer opportunities in the legal field. (Exciting training programs are being created.)
- Provide consistent support to clients and professionals alike that have vested interest in various subject matters we handle.
- Offer improved and consistent empowerment opportunities to community members that are not in the legal field. (Coaching programs are being developed now.)
*Special thank you to our host sites St. Lucas and St. Paul's, who have supported our mission by graciously providing space for us in their historic buildings in the old south end and downtown. Please feel free to ask us for more information on these amazing sites or ask for a tour at your appointment.